Rule not my mind. Thine own is thine mind. Rule thou it.




Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sane Love.

I'll love you
like a speed racer toward his speed
like the leprechaun bragging his clover in green
like Paris marking his tower
like a baby throwin fits in his shower


I'll love you anywhere, even in Mars
I love you I can take away your scars
I love you,
to the point of sanity.


I love you to the edge of the gun
I love you even when there's no gun
I'll love you all my days
I'll love you at any phase
I'll love you- at any place
I'll love you for a cause, Oh! even when there's no cause!
The supply of a man like you is scarce


Indeed,
I love you.
to the point of insanity.
:-)


(P.S: This is for Chuck Pahlaniuk, my fiction; the motivation of well-done art.)

3 comments:

  1. Napakaswerte ng mapag aalayan mo nito.
    Kung magkakaroon man...

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana dumating ang araw na may pagaalayan kana nito.. at kung cno man yon.. dapat syang matuwa.
    dapat nyang masiparamdam sau na nagiisa ka lang..

    ang ganda nito, ka2lad mo.


    -Rml

    ReplyDelete
  3. so deep like nor perspective can view, so immensely delicate and powerful :) love eet :) love you :* kiss

    ateMOw

    ReplyDelete