Rule not my mind. Thine own is thine mind. Rule thou it.




Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tragedy of a Writer.

Sometimes when I write,
I feel my mind cluttering with ideas.
An idea veers to the side
And other more swerve to the other side
Appear, disappear and reappear, often at times.

Then I get that difficulty in putting my ideas into words,
Obscuring, then, my train of thought
Into a distorted incoherent pattern of banister

Sometimes when I write,
I feel a suppressed emotion.
If it’s a cheery thought,
I submerge into a day dream and smiles.
Most of the time though,
Its pity and frustration.
I feel anxious to cry.
As if my chest is to force a detonation
and tears are to burst out
but for no reason, they can't.
It's a painful feeling when I write sometimes.

Then I think and deliberate,
Either to continue writing
Or abort this pursuit and affair
And just scuttle along
Neglect all previous thought.

Once, I dared to write
And break free from my dithering self.
Again, I obscured the thoughts
And blurted it as if to speak bluntly
Not minding whether the reader will react 
Or not feel the appetite for my words.

Another time,
I neglected the thoughts
And decided to just write it down later.
But the pain twinge even more.
It hurt that I can't recall the idea and had just let it go

So I write though it’s painful.
I'm not the best of the writers,
I only speak out what's on my mind
Without flowery metaphors,
No coherence nor rhyming words
if ever, with hopeful heart,
it would make sense.
If not now, then in next to no time.

Still I write and blaze my thoughts.
Here, I write.


2 comments:

  1. no matter what.. just keep on writing..
    keep on releasing the thoughts on your mind..
    just shut it down in your notes and feel free of expressing it. once you had thoughts in your mind, don't hesitate to write it down.. because sometimes, what your mind says is what your heart wants to express,..


    - :) tagasosyo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang kagandahan ng isang sulatin ay wala sa istraktura nito o kung paano ito isinulat. ang kagandahan ng isang sulatin ay matatagpuan sa damdaming nakapaloob dito. kung ano ang nararamdaman ng manunulat at kung gaano ka passionate ang manunulat habang sinusulat ang isang sulatin, dito mo makikita ang tunay na kagandahan nito.

    -eksistensyal

    ReplyDelete